Are you looking to shed the limitations of Code is Law, see what Q can do for you.
Q for Decentralized Organizations
Say goodbye to centralized governance, rugpulls and community infighting! In Q you can establish decentralized organizations that actually work.
- Enforcement of agreed-upon rules
- Integrated dispute resolution
- Governance beyond code is law
Q for DeFi
Q helps to unleash the true power of DeFi: By providing a solid governance backbone, Q can help to reduce the risk of existing projects and enable entirely new models.
- Parameter setting via expert panels
- Reduction of legal uncertainty
- Economic sustainability
Q for Developers
Q offers a great developer experience. It is fully EVM-compatible, so you can write smart contracts in Solidity and use the entire toolchain that you are familiar with. On top of this, if you want to develop dApps that go beyond code is law, you can use Q’s governance-as-a-service features.
Q for Validators
Q has a strong community of validators. Unlike in any other DPOS system, the Q constitution protects validators from arbitrary slashing. New validators will benefit from an Easy Onboarding Program to acquire Q tokens.
Q for Token Holders
Transactions on Q are fast, cheap and secure. Through its delegated-proof-of-stake consensus, Q is ecologically sustainable. In case of questions, a supportive community is there to help.
- Earn yield on your Q through in-protocol stake delegation
- Use Q’s in-built DeFi system
- Shape the future of Q buy participating in governance